Thursday 23 November 2006

My weekend

On Saturday morning I had to go to my softball game. I got soaked but the good thing is that we won. The score was 21 something. after that I went home and had a nice warm shower, and then Brody came to pick me up so we could go to Rainbows End. But it was raining so we went tothe Movies. The first movie we went to see was called Kenny. It was about a plumber. So we changed our tickets and went to see Santa Clause 3: Escape Clause. That was more of a family movie. That was cool. Then we went across the road to the Arcade. I spent 10 dollars on a game called Stacker. It is a game where you have to stack the blocks up to minor prize or Major prize. I got 3 lollies, 2 lasers and a flashing stick that when you push the buttons and then the lights go on.

No comments: